Sushi (sushimustwrite) wrote,

  • Mood:
  • Music:

I should be working on my women's studies assignment.

Instead, I'm reading articles off the Nudity Portal at Wikipedia. (I think the portal title is all the warning you need before clicking.) I never knew there was a topless movement. Ah, the things you learn through Wikipedia.

Which brings me to my point. Anyone know what the middle part of the bra is called? I've tried Google, Wikipedia, and, but all I get is... the middle part of the bra. Wow, that helps a lot. Actually, I guess I could use that, but the person in the ad isn't wearing a bra, or at least it doesn't remind me of one. The middle part of the top, maybe?

So if you have a name, let me know. Otherwise, I'll probably just use the middle part of the top.

Edit 9:50pm Yes, I'm procrastinating again. I just fixed the link to the ad. I forgot the http:// part. But I just realized you couldn't see the text under Fetish, which is the really disturbing part: Apply generously to your neck so he can smell the scent as you shake your head "no".

I'm concentrating on that right now. Oh, the verbal overtones.
Tags: agnesfall2006, links, queries, wikipedia
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded