Also, Monday's the last day to add a class or to drop a class with absolutely no penalty whatsoever. [After that, you can drop without a W for so long and drop with a W for a little longer.] As hard as this is, dropping would make me feel chicken, so I'm sucking up my inferiority and going for it.
Note to self: Yes, you're out of Math 204 and don't have to prove theorems every week, but that does not mean you can ignore them, especially in linear algebra when you see a theorem labeled "The Following Are Equivalent". They're still fairly important, I'd say.
Also, I logged onto the vampire game because I was on a Perception quest. I wandered around for awhile, and what did I see after a few clicks but a vampire hunter. A fairly tired vampire hunter. I followed it and killed it. Success. After just two days, I completed my Perception quest. [You have ten.] I guess that makes up for being just short of killing that hunter yesterday. Now I have to get my blood count and my coin count back up before finishing my quests to become fully powered: Locate 2, Locate 3, Stamina 2, Stamina 3, [all of these cost blood, but Stamina 2 and 3 are the really painful ones], Telepathy 3, and Celerity 3. After that, I'll be fully powered [except for Neutrality, which I don't want yet].
This Weekend's To-Do List:
1. Linear Algebra homework [by Monday]
2. Linear Algebra assignment [due Wednesday, 11AM]
3. Multivariable homework [12.3: 1, 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 23, 25, 26, 27;
12.4: 1, 4, 7-10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 21, 23, 24, 30]
4. français: lis chapitre deux et répond aux questions à la fin [lundi]
5. FYS: Read Kaplan Chapter 2 pp. 14 – 27; Seife p. 5 - 23; write Think Piece #2; maybe start Writing Assignment #1
6. Do laundry.