This Weekend's To-Do List:
2. Linear Algebra assignment [due Wednesday, 11AM] I made progress!
12.4: 1, 4, 7-10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 21, 23, 24, 30]
6. Do laundry. Well, we know what I didn't do this weekend...
I also updated my user info, though it's still a work in progress.
Other than that, there's not much to report on for the weekend, except for a three-way chat with Shea and Caitlin, which had to be one of the funniest things on earth. I studied, leaving my room to eat, shower, and refill my main water mug.
The New To-Do List
1. FYS: Think Piece #2 [due Tuesday, 9:30am]; start Writing Assignment #1 [due Thursday, 9:30am]
2. Linear Algebra assignment [due Wednesday, 11am]
3. Laundry. If I don't, I'll be wearing the really fluffy socks that I don't really like because my feet get really sweaty in them by the end of the week. Ick.
4. Special Events Corps group interview [tomorrow Monday, 4:30pm]
5. Shower [now]