I just realized that my Livejournal is going to sound like this until May. This is sad.
On a more amusing note, I got bored and found these care directions on my new jacket.
Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent in large capacity washer. Gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low in large capacity dryer with tennis balls. Must be dried thoroughly. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
The jacket isn't even that big! It's certainly smaller than my other winter jacket, whose only "special" direction is to line dry. So why would I want to use a large capacity washer and dryer? More importantly, why would I want to wash my jacket with tennis balls?
1. Multivariable problem set--Section 12.6: #18, Section 13.1: #22 (remember to do part (b) too; it's on the next column), Section 13.2: #22, Section 13.3: #28 [due Monday 13 Feb in class]
2. Algebra Maple project [find a partner to cut work in half--due Wednesday 15 Feb in class]
3. Read for FYS [tomorrow, 3:30pm]
4. Emerging Leaders meeting [tomorrow, 5:00pm]
5. Meet Dr. L to talk about my paper [Friday, 9:00am--what was I thinking?]
6. French homework
7. Study for French test [Wednesday, 2:30pm]
8. Laundry [when do I wear all these clothes?]
P.S. For those of you who use Livejournal clients to update, which one do you use? Why do you like/dislike it? I'm looking into downloading one just so I don't try to read my entire friends list before updating, and I want to know what I'm getting into [from experience and not just reading the websites] before choosing. Merci!