~List 10 things you want to say to people but you know you never will (because I: A. am an asshole, B. like keeping things to myself, C. don't want to put up with the drama, D. have better things to do with my time, E. all of the above)
~Don't say who they are or who you're referring to
~Never discuss it again
~Tag 5 people to do the same
Oh, another thing: These aren't necessarily directed toward people who are going to read this thing. Don't get too paranoid.
1. I miss the good times we had. I've tried to contact you, but nothing has worked. Take care of yourself, and know that I do worry about you sometimes.
2. Sometimes I wonder why we don't talk as much anymore, and then I realize it's all my fault. How do I tell you this?
3. You've been appearing in my dreams, and I don't know why.
4. I never thought I could get to know someone so well in such a short time, but I did.
5. I never thought you would become a girly girl. But you did...sort of. I'm in shock.
6. You have so much talent, but you don't use all of it. Use it!
7. I wanted to tell you on that last day, but I didn't. Now that chance is gone forever, but I don't regret it.
8. Your genius astounds me. You say that you write so stiffly, but it's not the case at all.
9. What's up with you? You're always... appearing wherever I am. Weird.
10. Please, please don't make me feel guilty over everything I don't do. I already do that to myself.
Well, I'm glad that's over. I think I did this before, but my ten statements sounded a lot prettier.