1. I'm one of the slowest eaters you'll ever meet. Seriously. Anything that claims to be "bite-size" takes me at least two bites to eat. I cut my foods into small pieces and eat my cereal/vegetables/et cetera less than a spoonful at a time.
2. When I take a shower, I make sure the rungs are the same distance apart before I turn on the water. Then the water has to be at a perfect temperature--not too hot, but just hot enough that I'm slightly uncomfortable. This temperature changes as I shower.
3. I love grammar, sometimes to the point of correcting the grammar of others. Some people have called me a grammar Nazi. Let's not start on this one, shall we?
4. I'm a neat person... most of the time. My desk looks like a hurricane hit it, but the rest of my room is (usually) neat. This is because of my cleaning sprees. Because of the state of my desk, I always make sure my bed is next to my desk because the bed is my makeshift desk.
5. I can hardly swallow pills, even though I have to. I move the pills in my mouth until they're in the perfect "swallowing position". People know not to ask me questions while I'm trying to take medicines.
6. I don't like salt. I even brush salt off fries at fast food places. This counts as eccentric, oui?
7. I like symmetry, as evidenced by my showering habits. A stick out of place can drive me insane at times.
8. My body grows tired long before my brain does. This means that I lie in bed, thinking about random stuff before actually going to sleep.
9. I overanalyze just about everything around me, even simple things like song lyrics and what people really mean when they say something.
10. I talk to myself in public. This has generated odd looks from many people over the years, especially when I'm talking about things like math and writing.
Screw tagging. Do it if you want.