The overall impression of this semester after two weeks? This one's going to be busy. And by busy, I mean it's going to be the busiest one yet. Let's take a look.
* Classes (three math, one physics + lab, Global Connections)
* Work and attending calculus and Math 101 classes
* Infinity Club
* Tower Council, which actually gets busy this semester
* Aurora, in which we actually put the magazine together
* Putting together a decent theme house proposal
* Applying for summer research programs
* LJ Idol
And the bad part is that all this leaves me hardly any time for myself. Dr. Nbook has been untouched for three days. LJ has hardly been touched. My friends have hardly seen me. I've hardly been online at all except to check email. (Those other entries this week were of the log-on before working, then log-off style so I could work on real analysis.)
Last weekend was filled with movies, not working, and the acquisition of a mattress from a neighbor. It's now a comfy space in the loft. but since the weekend was filled with movies, I've now made progress on the movie section of the 101 Things in 1001 Days list. I'll make a separate entry to list the movies when I finish this one. I may even make a list for the books...when I actually find the time to read an entire book. That's kind of sad, isn't it?