I keep meaning to sit down and write an entry, but I haven't had a chance to write in Dr. Nbook, much less sit down and write in here. So I'll just make a list, and you can ask what's been going on.
* Classes! Senior seminar is interesting. We're just talking through problems and more problems, and the problems come from everywhere you can imagine and then some. French classes are Frenchy. I think I'm officially in love with Old French, and I may or may not be doing a paper on it. Hell, if I like it, that may be my senior seminar topic. That or something so political, historical, modern, and Canadian that the department will have to remind me that I'm in a literature seminar. I tend to do things like that, you see. (The other topic I was thinking of, for the curious, is literature concerning sovereignty in Québec. I would do literature surrounding the FLQ, but that'd probably fall in the 'not literary enough' category, and I wonder if there is enough. Either way, there were a few days awhile back where that was all I was reading about online. I go through these things. Also, I love how I choose topics that concern everything except the main discipline at hand.)
As for Algebra and More Algebra (key: Algebra, Electric Boogaloo and my research project), they're going pretty well. I'm actually getting stuff done. Gasp. I'm just spending all my weekends in the library in order to get stuff done because I just don't have time during the week. For once this is not because I'm dicking around on the Internet because I don't even have time for that.
* Andrew's and my six-month anniversary came and went, and the package that he kept teasing me with finally came in on Tuesday. That boy knows me well, let me tell you. The box was filled with writing supplies, a letter, and a wine glass that I had bought on our August trip but couldn't fit in my suitcase on the way back.
* My current pet project. I can't give too many details on it yet except that it does not involve Black Cat. *starts to hum my version* Sorry, was I saying anything? Anyway, this is going to be interesting.
* The Future. I have all but officially decided to put off grad school for a year or two, which deserves its own post.
* Is there anything else? This is what not writing in Dr. Nbook does to me. I just can't remember these things. I wish I could, but I really don't remember much of anything these days. If only there were more hours in a day.