1. Cyndi Lauper "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" (parodied as "We Just Wanna Geek Out")
2. Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)" (Parodied as "World Power Can Be Ours")
3. The Police "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" (parodied as "To This Day That Dream Still Lives Inside Me")
*Fact: This was the hardest number to write, probably because I just wasn't feeling Roy singing at that moment.
4. Toni Basil: "Hey Mickey" (parodied as "Hey Carmen/Hey Justin")
*Yes, this is the number where Justin Bieber shows up at GeekCon. Carmen pwns him, though. This scene is pretty hilarious, all things considered.
5. a-ha "Take On Me" (parodied as "Comic Books")
6. Michael Jackson "Beat It" (parodied as "Fanfic")
7. The B-52s "Love Shack" (parodied as "Break It")
8. Journey "Don't Stop Believing" (parodied as "Dreams Live Forever")
*This was the saddest and most poignant number I've penned for a number of reasons, possibly because it gets at a part of two characters that I didn't aim to hit when this was being planned.
I know I'll be including "The Final Countdown" (I already have a place for it) and possibly "Under Pressure", "It's the End of the World As We Know It", and "Total Eclipse of the Heart" in the second act.
I have a list of potential songs, but any others are welcome.
In good news, I'm still on track for Script Frenzy! This is the first year that I've stayed on track for the entire month. The world's about to end. I can sense it.